Sunday, June 13, 2010

Raft Assignment

Dear John,
I've listened to your song "slow dancing in a burning romo" about 50 times today. I've been trying to understand the true meaning behind it all. We both know things between us havent been so great for the past few months. You've cheated and i've cheated even though we both love each other. Maybe we've fallen out of love who knows. All i know is that htis song has made me realize that our time has come to an end. The term slow dancing in a burning room is honestly the best way to describe our situation. There may be something that is keeping us together but after all this relationship has been burning down. We've been faking it all and i can see it all. I'm not blind. Everyone around us believes that were happy but we fooled them good didnt we. John, i want you to knw that i will always love you but just the fighting and constant carless decisions are forcing us apart. Let's just say we have had a good run at it. I'm sorry i had to say this all but i have to be the first one to admit it. Although you wrote this song about us you could you could at least have had the guts to say something to my face. The only reason why im writing you thjis letter is because if i said something to you in person i would cry. Not because i'm upset that this had to happen but just seeing it all end truly in front of my eyes; i dont know if id be able to handle it all. One question for you babe.. Why didn't you ever say something to me? You go off and write this song and once i hear it all i know is that its about me. you embarassed me. i cant even believe it. Why couldnt you have talked to me before you wrote this? You say ill cry. Forget that. I said id cry. Yeah you can forget that too. Now im just pissed off. Everyone keeps asking me these questions about us. How about you answer that for them John? Thanks for the4 song and relationship full of lies. Go ahead tell all your friends' i'm the "bitch" and i ruined the relationship. it was the both of us. You cheated first so then i did. Thanks for faking it though we did a real good job of that. Dont even write back. I'll see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment